The E-Tube Wet Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP) is just such a technology. Developed by Geoenergy International Corporation and now part of the Lundberg Associates family of emission control products, E-Tube Wet ESPs have been successfully applied to hundreds of tough particulate control applications around the world. Presently over 8 million CFM of emissions are being treated with E-Tube Wet ESPs.
The E-Tube design features a proprietary disk-in-tube electrode configuration and state-of-the-art high frequency power supply to maximize the total electric field and available power to insure the highest-possible particulate collection efficiency. In addition, all E-Tube units are custom designed to suit the particular needs of each client.
- Materials of construction are tailored to the corrosion duty of each application
- Upstream quenching is included as required
- Upstream and downstream scrubbing provided where necessary
- Water treatment and recycle systems are designed as an integral part of the wet ESP scope of supply
- Complete EPC installations available
- Complete aftermarket service and spare parts are available